Now you can purchase MUSCLE MX CBD Balms at Core Focus Physical Therapy the NEXT GENERATION OF PAIN MANAGEMENT
What is CBD?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a chemical compound from the cannabis plant. It’s a naturally occurring substance that is used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike its cousin tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), it is not psychoactive.
How does CBD work?
Our broad spectrum CBD acts like a key, unlocking the receptors in the body’s own innate endocannabinoid system. These impact physiological processes affecting pain modulation, memory, and appetite plus anti-inflammatory effects and other immune system responses. The endocannabinoid system comprises two types of receptors, CB1 and CB2, which serve distinct functions in human health and well-being.
CBD & The Endocannabinoid System
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE ABOUT MUSCLE MX AND CBD
TOP QUALITY BROAD SPECTRUM CBD:
- Includes All Cannabinoids Found in the Plant
- Zero THC
- Full Terpenes Profile
- CBD comes from Industrial Hemp
- CBD Sourced from sustainable Farms in the U.S.
- Hemp-Derived CBD is Extracted Using Supercritical CO2
- Our topicals are applied directly where the pain is, an advantage over other methods
- Compete quality tracking from seed to stick
TO PREVENT IS BETTER THAN TO FIX